Список форумов NHL.RU сейчас на NHL.RU: 372 посетителей,
из них авторизованных: 21 членов клуба NHL.RU

Профиль Регистрация Поиск Сегодня Вход
Перейти:   

Межсезонье. Предсезонные игры и сборы

Страница 179 из 181 :: На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180, 181  След.  
Автор
Анахайм Дакс [ форумы : темы : обновить ]

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Воскресенье, 21 Сен 2008 21:20:51
Юзер оффлайн Отправить личное сообщение Ответить с цитатой

The Ducks have agreed to terms on an entry-level contract with defenseman Eric Regan, who had come to last week's rookie camp on a tryout basis. Regan, 20, had eight goals and 48 points in 67 games for the Oshawa Generals of the junior Ontario League last season.

Ducks trying to make forward progress

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Воскресенье, 21 Сен 2008 13:35:24

Back to Camp

Five long months after their 2007-08 season came to a disappointing end, the Ducks finally got back to work Saturday with the open of training camp at Anaheim ICE.

Photo Gallery

Фото Anaheim Ducks Training Camp

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Суббота, 20 Сен 2008 23:49:00

По итогам лагеря новичков:

The Ducks also announced the reassignment of nine players who attended their six-day rookie camp that concluded Wednesday. Goaltender David McKee, defensemen Sean Hurley and Andrew Thomas, centers Matthew Caruana and Charlie Kronschnabel, and wingers Nathan Dey and Jimmy Kilpatrick were assigned to the club’s new AHL affiliate, the Iowa Chops.

Centers Nicolas Deschamps and Eric O’Dell were returned to their respective junior teams, the Chicoutimi Sagueneens of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League and the Sudbury Wolves of the Ontario Hockey League, respectively. Deschamps and O’Dell were second-round picks in this year’s entry draft.

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Суббота, 20 Сен 2008 23:47:13

Selanne: 'This Time is Very Important'

“I have been a risk taker all my life,” Selanne said. “I have been skating already six weeks and any day something could happen. I don’t want to miss the camp. I really believe that this time is very important. That’s why I did it.”

The Finnish Flash is feeling so good that he also is considering the option of signing on to play not only in 2008-09 but also the following season. “The problem is if I sign one year and if I want to play next year, there might be even less money available then because not many guys have a contract next year,” Selanne said. “That is one thing that I have to remember. The good thing is I want to finish my career in Anaheim with the Ducks. That is a big thing for me. That is why a two-year deal would work better, but let’s see what happens.”

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Суббота, 20 Сен 2008 00:57:41

2RED_RATT
это уже хоть что-то! опять до последнего тянем... теперь мы хоть уверены, что Тиему остаётся с нами!

RED_RATT

17-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Пятница, 19 Сен 2008 23:30:52

ну это ж пока трайаут.

до обмена Моти.

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Пятница, 19 Сен 2008 23:00:21

УРЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ!!!! Селянне наконец-то подписал контракт...

Selanne in Ducks’ training camp

Teemu Selanne is at Ducks training camp today and will skate with the team starting Saturday. The unrestricted free agent, who underwent his physical today with the rest of the team, has signed a professional tryout contract, but further contract negotiations will continue. The tryout contract allows Selanne to practice with the team, which skates for the first time in training camp Saturday at Anaheim Ice. The team continues to try to trade Mathieu Schneider to clear room under the salary cap and to sign Selanne.

Ну и Миллер вроде тоже остаётся с нами: The Ducks also are set to announce the signing of winger Drew Miller, who had been a restricted free agent.

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Четверг, 18 Сен 2008 09:38:42

Ready for the Big Stage

Sticking on an NHL roster for any young prospect is tough in itself. Trying to hold down a spot among the Ducks’ defense, a group containing a bevy of experience and future Hall-of-Famers, is a much taller order.

But that’s the hand Brendan Mikkelson will be dealt starting Saturday with the opening of training camp at Anaheim ICE. Undeterred in his focus, the 21-year-old understands the obstacles in his way and what it will take to remain in Anaheim.

“As a young guy trying to crack the team and trying to earn your way, you have to work harder, harder than everybody else because you’re trying to take somebody’s job,” Mikkelson said. “You’re trying to watch guys like Pronger and Niedermayer and what they do, apply it to your game and keep improving on things.”

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Четверг, 18 Сен 2008 00:09:25

Ducks Rookies Take Down Sharks, 3-2
Забили Ryan Dingle, Charlie Kronschnabel и Nicolas Deschamps. МакМиллан не реализовал буллит

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Среда, 17 Сен 2008 09:40:30

14th Annual Anaheim Ducks Golf Classic Presented by Honda

The Ducks had the unofficial kickoff to their 2008-09 season with the 14th Annual Anaheim Ducks Golf Classic presented by Honda on Monday at Monarch Beach Golf Links in Dana Point.

The This annual tournament featured Ducks players, coaches, broadcasters and management as the “fifth” player for a round of golf alongside Ducks fans and supporters.

The day-long event culminated with an awards dinner featuring a live and silent auction and ceremony where winners of the "shamble" format tournament and contests were recognized.

The winning foursome was the group representing Sixth Man Promotions, while runner-up honors went to the group representing Honda (playing with Rob Niedermayer) and third place went to Irvine Valley Air Conditioning, Inc. (with Ryan Getzlaf).

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Вторник, 16 Сен 2008 23:06:11

Сегодня взяли реванш 2-1: Ducks Rookies Bounce Back With 2-1 Scrimmage Win in Vegas
У нас забили Matt Stefanishion и Matthew Caruana

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Понедельник, 15 Сен 2008 23:32:35

Наша молодёжь проиграла акулам 2-4: Rookies Duck Hunting In Vegas
У нас забили Eric Regan и Nathan Day

LatvianRiflemen

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Воскресенье, 14 Сен 2008 19:43:51

Цитата:
Павло, скажи кто тебе нужен из амплуа? ну то, что Селянин нужен понятно...именно по амплуа!спб.

Нам нужен забивной край во второе звено к Моррисону и Раяну. Тада вроди как команда будет укомплектована.

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Воскресенье, 14 Сен 2008 14:22:37

Кто будет у нас капитанить?! Узнаем чуть позже..
Я бы выбрал Скотта

Carlyle noncommittal on captain

Chris Pronger or Scott Niedermayer?

Scott Niedermayer or Chris Pronger?

Those seem to be the obvious candidates to serve as Ducks captain this season, but Coach Randy Carlyle wasn’t ready to make that call Saturday while watching a collection of the organization’s top prospects practice at Honda Center.

“That’s something that I will discuss further with our management, with Brian Burke, with Bob Murray, and I will make a decision on that probably just before the season starts,” Carlyle said. “It’s open to a certain amount of discussion.”

Pavlo

16-й сезон

Оффлайн
СообщениеДобавлено: Суббота, 13 Сен 2008 20:58:00

Прошёл первый день в лагере новичков. Вроде как всем понравился МакМиллан - и это конечно радует

Camp makes an impression on Ducks' rookies

Macenauer, MacMillan impressive on opening day

Nerves the rule on first day of rookie camp

и отдельная статья о Стю Бикеле: Golden (Gopher) Opportunity

Анахайм Дакс -> Межсезонье. Предсезонные игры и сборы [ форумы : темы : обновить ]
Страница 179 из 181 :: На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180, 181  След.